Hello! I have been making some fakes and i would like to share it with you. If you are interested u can email me: kikorebolsas@hotmail.com. I dont want anything by change, i just would like to recieve some request and do what i like. I sent this text for 2 blogs. Hope u answer.
I think it's great, do some more of him.
ReplyDeleteYES PLZ DO MORE
ReplyDeletePlease do more of Nathan Kress.
ReplyDeleteHello! I have been making some fakes and i would like to share it with you. If you are interested u can email me: kikorebolsas@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI dont want anything by change, i just would like to recieve some request and do what i like. I sent this text for 2 blogs. Hope u answer.
Can you do Ezra Miller PLEASEEEEEEE?!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Nathan, can u do more with a body that looks more like his? thanks for ur work
ReplyDeleteHi i was wondering if you could put my blog on your fav links
ReplyDeletehttp://alexfakes23.blogspot.ca/
I'll do it right now!
DeleteCould you put mines on you blog?
ARE U GOING TO MAKE MORE FAKES OF NATHAN KRESS AND DYLAN A D COLE SPROUSE FAKES AGAIN IN DIRECTIONS FAKES
ReplyDeleteI WOULD LOVE TO SEE DYLAN AND COLE SPROUSE FAKES IN MESN FAKES AND ALSO TO SEE NATHAN KRESS FAKES TO
ReplyDeleteI WOULD LIKE TO SEE A YOUNGER VIRGIN OF DYLAN AND COLE SPROUSE AND NATHAN KRESS TO PLEASE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI WOULD LOVE TO SEE DYLAN AND COLE SPROUSE IN BOYWHORE FAKES AND ALSO NATHAN KRESS TO PLZ
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going to have a fakes of Ryan Potter and Ryan Ochoa to
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going to put new fakes of David Gallagher in Direction Fakes
ReplyDeleteRoss Lynch is 18 now I would love to see more fakes of him on any blogspots Delicous Fakes and Ironmale Celebrity Fakes
ReplyDeleteI would like to see Sprouse Twins fucking Ross Lynch and Nathan Kress in Jbieberfakes
ReplyDeleteI love if you please do fakes of Ross Lynch with Nathan Kress on Alex Fakes23
ReplyDeleteCan you put fakes of Dylan and Cole Sprouse with Jason Dolley, Jesse McCartney in Celebrity Fuck Club in Ironman Male Celebrity Fakes
ReplyDeleteNathan Kress is still the best of all the fakes on mcf
ReplyDeleteCan you put Ross Lynch and Austin Mahone together with Dylan and Cole Sprouse in Celebrity Fuck Club in Ironman Male Celebrity Fakes
ReplyDeleteCan you please do put Dylan and Cole Sprouse and Nathan Kress in Cock Doodle Whew
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going to have Ross Lynch in Ironman Male Celebrity Fakes with other Disney Stars like Dylan and Cole Sprouse
ReplyDeleteRyan Ochoa is 18 now how about fakes of him with Nathan Kress in Ironman Male Celebrity Fakes or Lucky Fakes
ReplyDeleteRyan Potter is 18 now how about fakes of him too in JBieber Fakes and Directions Fakes
ReplyDeleteHow about having Dylan and Cole Sprouse in JBieber Fakes, and Ironman Male Celeb Fakes, and also Directions Fakes
ReplyDeleteWhen Jake Short and Adam Irigoyen turns 18 PLEASE do fakes with Ross Lynch or Sprouse twins
ReplyDelete