Hello everybody, I just wanted to post some new fakes, I lost all my PC data and I couldn't make some fakes, but I hope to start again, here we got Joe and Nick ones (not the best, but I´m trying).
OMGOSH!!! you're back!!!! I missed you so so much!!! thanks for this!!! you are THE MASTER of all this... I was GayMenFakes! until my blog got delated... but thanks for everything!!! I'll be here everyday!!! :)
These fakes are amazing! Ive missed ur fakes i come here almost everyday to see if u made new fakes and now u have thank you soo much :)
ReplyDeleteHow about Varsity Fanclub?!
ReplyDeleteohhh my gosh after so long
ReplyDeleteglad to see you back
amazing fakes
more joe jonas fakes please
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hope I can make more fakes and post them!
ReplyDeleteXOXO HMMC09
fakes cristiano ronaldo and gerard piqué please
ReplyDeleteFakes of justin bieber please
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH!!! you're back!!!! I missed you so so much!!! thanks for this!!! you are THE MASTER of all this... I was GayMenFakes! until my blog got delated... but thanks for everything!!! I'll be here everyday!!! :)
ReplyDeletedo kenton duty please!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Blog!!! I have a blog too: http://iwantyouamarrao.blogspot.com.es/
ReplyDeleteDo nick Jonas a lot please an spank you!!!!!!! ❤❤��������
ReplyDeleteCan u do the cast from jersey shore. Vinny Pauly and mike an Ronnie
ReplyDeleteYour Blog is amazing! And it has lots of links! I also have a blog: http://iwantyouamarrao2.blogspot.com.es/
ReplyDeleteTaylor lautner please
ReplyDelete