Amazing post one of him in his underwear with them down.
I agree post one of him in his underwear with them down.
yes send a pic with his undies down
OMG MITCHEL MUSSO IS THE HOTTEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!!
I want to suck him so bad
I agree ! I'd go 4 a facial anyday
Love the last pic! I can just imagine what I would do to him!
I had a dream last night that we were rubbing our dicks 2gether and then i pulled his pants down and i went behind him and i started bareback his cute little ass. I cummed in my sleep because the dream was so good!
Omg that sounds amazing i just wish I could watch that in person and cum on both of u
He’s cute
The things I would do to that boy ��✊��
Amazing post one of him in his underwear with them down.
ReplyDeleteI agree post one of him in his underwear with them down.
ReplyDeleteyes send a pic with his undies down
ReplyDeleteOMG MITCHEL MUSSO IS THE HOTTEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to suck him so bad
ReplyDeleteI agree ! I'd go 4 a facial anyday
ReplyDeleteLove the last pic! I can just imagine what I would do to him!
ReplyDeleteI had a dream last night that we were rubbing our dicks 2gether and then i pulled his pants down and i went behind him and i started bareback his cute little ass. I cummed in my sleep because the dream was so good!
ReplyDeleteOmg that sounds amazing i just wish I could watch that in person and cum on both of u
DeleteHe’s cute
DeleteThe things I would do to that boy ��✊��
ReplyDelete